Link Href Html tag is very important tag for html coder. Where html coder can link pages to another pages. It is also guide to user about other pages and topics. Its tag is < a href=”#”>Visit Labstech.org </a> sometime need to remember very hard don’t worry I will show you how to link pages with just drag and drop no need to typing long code to linking pages. You will learn its most useful attributes which search engine love very much.
Html 5 has updates some link href attributes and some old attributes are supporting in html 5. Its newest added “filename”, and “media_query”.
Search Engine esteems clean and Optimize codes : Learn How to Optimize Html Codes
Not Supporting href tag’s attributes
Html 5 has been updating few new tags and some old attributes are skipped such as charset, coords, rev, shape and name. Link href html is playing important role for SEO and Humans. This tag to search engine and people can understand about heading and visit directly on this heading page.
How to add href code without coding in Dreamweaver CC?
Follow these easy steps to attach html pages.
- Select your text which you want to link to other pages.
- Find sniper icon in properties panel
- Click and hold and just release on html pages.
- Select Design view
- Select text which you want link.
- Right click on selected text and select “Make link”.
- Select page which you want to link.
- Select text and click on insert menu.
- Select hyperlink
- Click on Folder icon and find file which you want to link.
- You can also apply “target”, and link title.
Link Href html is inform to visitor and search engine about pages. If you want to index your pages into search engines you need to use href html link which every search engines loves very much. You can guide to spider follow this page or not, and provide title to the text link.
Share this topic to your friends and relatives and learn advanced method to you for linking pages to the topics.