Today, the use of pdf is increasing day by day. We can say that the use of pdf is considered the easiest way to share text files.
What will you do if you want to add a digital signature in your PDF or in Word?
Do you know that you can create a digital signature in PDF word? If not, then no need to worry. We will help you to know how to create a digital signature in PDF word.
Stay tuned and go systematically to get the whole information.
How to Add Digital Signature in Word Document?
- Open the word file in which you want to add a digital signature.
- First, you need to create a signature online. Open the chrome and search for an auto draw website.
- Open the website and draw the signature in the blank space provided.
- Use the tools as per your requirement to draw your signature. You can change the colour, thickness and many more.
- After drawing the signature, click on the three-dot icons on the top left corner, and then click on the download option to download the signature.
- Now go to the “create my signature” website and then click on the save button and then download it.
- Now open the word document and then click on the insert button and then click on the picture icon.
- A dialogue box will open, and then choose the file that you want to insert.
- Once your signature is inserted, then change the size as per your requirement and place it.
- In the same way, you can add the other signature too.
How to add and create Digital Signature in PDF Adobe Reader
- Open the pdf file in acrobat reader.
- Click on the pen icon on the top of the pdf.
- Then click on the add signature option. You can type your signature, draw the signature, or insert your signature.
- Then click on the apply button. Then place it wherever you want.
By following the above way, you can easily add digital signature to you pdf or word document.
If it article was helpful for you, then please like, and share this article with your friends and family. Stay tuned for more such tutorials.