Bookmarks is one of the best way for store your favorite’s websites which you’d like to revisit. Bookmark to you can save direct links of websites and manage by folders. We are surfing lots of website per day but we can’t memorizing long web address so you can make collections of your favorites websites which you like to read. This features are available in all browsers such as internet explorer, google chrome, and Firefox. Learn how to backup bookmarks of your browser?
How to backup bookmarks to your computer for google Chrome?
Follow these steps to save your bookmark from chrome browser.
- First click on top right corner icons.
- Click on bookmarks > Bookmarks Manager or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+O
- Find organize drop-down menu then select Export Bookmarks to HTML file…
- Client on Save Button.
How to save bookmarks to your computer for Firefox?
- Click left corner Firefox menu
- Click on Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks Or Keyboard Shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+B”
- Find Import and Backup Dropdown Menu
- Click on Backup and Save Your Bookmarks in your computer.
If you can’t follow this method then see screencast method.
These methods to you can manage and save your bookmarks very easily.